1. Our Joint Agreement 1.1 Booking more than 8 weeks ahead You need to pay a non-returnable deposit of £ 125.00 per person by bank transfer or cheque once your booking is confirmed . The balance is due 8 weeks before your due date. Full instructions to make payment will be sent to you either by post or e-mail, depending which method you have used. We will send confirmation as soon as we receive your payment. Cheques can only be accepted if received more than 8 weeks before your arrival date. We do not accept post dated cheques or cash. 1.2 Booking less than 8 weeks ahead Full payment by bank transfer is required at the time of making your reservation.
2. Holiday Insurance It is a condition as part of our holidays that you acquire adequate travel insurance cover. This must include repatriation, medical and personal cover. If taken out at time of booking, this will provide cancellation cover from that date. Please provide us with the details of your insurance. We cannot be held responsible for flight delays or cancellations. Therefore it is important that your travel insurance covers this.
3. Prices We guarantee that the price of your holiday will not be subject to any surcharges once booking has been confirmed
4. If we cancel your booking If, in the unlikely event, we find it necessary to cancel a booking we will make every effort to offer a suitable alternative. If this is not acceptable to you we will offer a full refund of monies paid to that point.
5. Special circumstances for us to cancel your holiday We will not cancel your holiday after the date when the balance is due unless it is necessary due to: hostilities, political unrest or circumstances arising to force majeure, not more than 3 other bookings have been received for the same week, you default on payment of the outstanding balance when cancellation charges will apply.
FORCE MAJEURE is the unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which neither we nor our suppliers could avoid, examples of which are war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions and other similar events beyond our control.
6. If you change or cancel your booking 6.1 Changing your booking date You may change your booking with us for any reason provided the change is made 10 weeks or more before your holiday start date. Each date change is subject to availability and an amendment charge of £35. You may only change your holiday start date once and you must select your new start date within 8 weeks of requesting the change, otherwise the change will be treated as a cancellation and a fee will apply. 6.2 Minor changes to your booking details We realise that occasionally you may wish to make minor changes to your booking details which do not involve a change of date. Wherever possible we will endeavour to make these changes, subject to availability, and you may be asked to pay for any costs which result. 6.3 Prevented from taking your break If you are prevented from taking your break, please contact us at the earliest opportunity. We will do our best to assist. You may not, under any circumstances, transfer your booking to another person without our consent. 6.4 Cancellation by you You may cancel your break at any time. However a fee will be charged as follows.
Time before your arrival your notification to cancel is received
More than 8 weeks
Less than 28 days
Cancellation charge in £ GBP as a % of total break cost
Full deposit of £125.00 per person only
It is important to notify us as soon as possible to minimise your cancellation fee, you must notify us in writing via e-mail at or by telephone at +44 7947 761 964 and +44 207 274 9845. The cancellation of your holiday comes into effect on the date we receive notice from you by email or in writing.
7. Liability Please note we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property (please check your holiday insurance for your cover details).
8. Flights We do not provide flights. Please try to book your flights for arrival and departure to fit with the itinerary if possible. This may not always be possible for some people. We can normally provide additional nights accommodation for a small supplement.
9. Your responsibility You agree to follow the advice of ourselves and comply with local codes of conduct, follow the country code and act sensibly and prudently at all times. You also agree to indemnify us from all loss and /or damage arising from any act of default on your part. Please ensure your passport is in order and is valid for at least another 6 months from the commencement date. You should obtain an E-111 for you health cover (available from the Post Office). Non-EC residents should check visa requirements. It is also your responsibility to advise us in writing at the time of booking, of any medical condition or other ailment, allergy, disability/access needs, special dietary needs.
10. Complaints In the unlikely event that you have a complaint whilst on holiday it your responsibility to inform us at the time. Failure to allow us to rectify the complaint may result in you losing any legal rights in respect of the particular matter. Should we be unable to rectify the matter locally, written details via e-mail must be received within 7 days of your return to the UK.
Casa Carolina, 197 Cupseni, near Targu Lapus, Maramures, Romania 437130